Website Randall + Hurley
Randall & Hurley, Inc. is the largest TPA firm in the Inland Northwest, providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking a full-time bilingual Spanish speaking customer services representative with a desire to help our participants achieve retirement success. We currently have this opening in our Liberty Lake Washington location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to inquiries from retirement plan participants.
- Educate participants on the benefits of available options.
- Perform accurate data entry in multiple software solutions.
- Support activities as needed for client accounts.
- File and archive records
- Provide front desk coverage when needed (answer phones, prepare/route large volumes of mail, etc.)
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Spanish communications skills (both written and verbal), diplomacy and tact.
- Dedicated team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to navigate the Internet.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence in client experience
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org